This accessibility statement applies to the digital service https://kaantopiiri.fi/ and was prepared on 15 September 2020. We have evaluated the accessibility of the service ourselves.
Digital service compliance status
The service is for the most part compliant with critical accessibility requirements.
The website has some accessibility problems:
- The purpose of the link in the member profile cover image is not programmatically determined (WCAG 2.4.4)
- The purpose of certain commonly used fields (such as name and address fields) in the registration form is not programmatically determined (WCAG 1.3.5)
We apologise for these accessibility gaps. We aim to correct the problems we have identified on the site in 2020. If you notice a problem on the site that is not included in the list above, please contact us.
The website may also contain non-accessible content that is not within the scope of the applicable legislation:
- content published via the service by users or other third parties that was not produced, funded or overseen by the service provider
- office software files (such as .doc, .pdf and .odt files) that were published before 23 September 2018
- web content that was archived before 23 September 2019.
Have you noticed an accessibility gap in our digital service?
Please tell us about it using our online form. We will do our best to correct the problem.
If you notice any problems with the accessibility of this website, first provide feedback to us, the administrators of this site. We have 14 days to reply. If you are not satisfied with our response or if you have not received a response within two weeks, you can file a complaint with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency provides detailed information about how to file a complaint and how the matter will be handled.
Supervisory authority contact information
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö (supervisory unit for accessibility)
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (available in Finnish and Swedish)
tel. (switchboard) +358 295 016 000
We are working continually to improve accessibility
We are committed to improving the accessibility of our digital services. In 2020 we improved the website’s accessibility in respect to its structure and contrast, among other measures.
We offer support for users for whom our digital services are not accessible. Contact us by phone or email, or come visit us at: